Monday, September 13, 2010

..Game of Pick Up

Viva Las Vegas! Donald Trump wasn't joking around when he coined the phrase 'You're Fired'. I fired myself this morning from my life. So, back from Vegas and a big shout out to Mario Lopez and your new baby!!

VEGAS IS CRAZY. Vegas is eye opening. Vegas is a big slut whore. If Vegas was a person everyone would be jealous of Vegas. They'd all want to sleep with Vegas, be in Vegas, eat Vegas, drink Vegas, and then walk away with a giant Herpes blister on your mouth and hate Vegas. All in all, I love Vegas.

I also love the game of pick up. Vegas has that goin for it with no problems. Its amazing how brave people get when they are around 'Vegas'. No longer are boys and girls shy little clothed gazelles they become strong mighty naked warrior lions and lionnesses out for the hunt. Literally. I had my nerf gun in hand ready to defend myself and walk away with a new head to mount on my moms living room wall back home.

I was eye fucked at least 100 times; as was everyone else I was with. It was a great confidence booster but this morning I have a massive headache. I cant keep up with that. Hence, why my favorite place was the new Sand Bar at the Hard Rock. Barely any people there. Dont get me wrong it was still quite busy but everyone was so busy making out and groping each other in the pool that they just started to become scenery rather than actual 'people'.

So, I have a game of pick up too. Its called pick up and leave. Hello Bakersfield, hello dogs, hello reality!

364 days and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive